Growthings User Guide¶
Welcome to the User Guide of Growthings, an affordable, easily programmable table-top smart greenhouse for everyone!
If you are here for the first time and looking to get started on building your smart greenhouse, please go to the Installation page for detailed guide on how to set up your hardware and software.
If you are looking for information on how start programming the electronics, please go to the Quickstart Guide page.
If you are trying to find out how to program a certain device, please click on the names of the sensors below the corresponding image in the table below.
|Temperature/Humidity Sensor||Servo||OLED Screen|
|Temperature/Humidity Sensor Pro||Relay||LED Lights|
|Light Sensor||Button||Grow Light Strip|
- Setting up WioLink boards
- Setting up the Raspberry Pi Zero W
- Assembling the Smart Greenhouse
- Quickstart Guide
- 1. Hardware for the Smart Greenhouse
- 2. The Software Development Environment
- 3. Programming the Wio Link board with MicroPython
- 4. Device Programming with MicroPython
- API Reference
sensors- Working with Sensors
actuators- Working with Actuators
displays- Working with Screens and LEDs
iotConnecting with Other Devices